photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Around my house

   photo image_7-14.jpg

I was shooting some macro stuff around the house, here's a few things you may learn about me from these photos:

1.  I have, perhaps, a ridiculous amount of plants. What this tells you about me: I'm responsible enough to keep plants from dying, and I also have some super awesome oxygen to breath. Come on over and have a whiff.

2. I have recently been introduced to the world of having a boy in one's home. I have become fast friends with super glue. My red glued-together pot is the result of my first "mosaic" attempt after my son did his best work on it. Side note: super glue creates serious fumes, especially when you have your face in a pot. Be warned: your eyes will water.

3. I really like the colors red. And teal.

4. I like to make stuff. Bring me a pallet, I'll build you shed. Bring me 10 pallets, I'll build you a mansion. Or my husband will build and I'll direct. I've heard it both ways.

5. Referring to #4, I like to make stuff, but especially distressed stuff. Referring to #2, it turns out that distressed stuff is so much less stressful to have in a house with a boy. He's going to distress it anyway. Better I do it purposefully first. Don't even ask me about the glass end tables we used to have. Ok, if you must know, I thought I could use one as a step stool and crashed through. So I can't blame that one on him. I just happen to think I can do anything I put my mind to. Sometimes with unfortunate results.

6. I like to read. I've always loved to read, and now my kids have this passion too. Old stuff, new stuff, it's all good.

7. This one shouldn't surprise you. I love my kids, and I love to take pictures...so there are LOTS of pictures on our walls. Mostly big ones. Or in layman's terms, huge ones. At our house, an 8x10 IS "wallet size".

8. Lastly, but not least, my husband is pretty awesome and I like him.

9. It really bothers me that I can't make this list an even 10. Just for numerical awesomeness.

10. And so I did. Ha.

That's all for now. Happy Tuesday! (Side note, what's with the trend of being able to say "Happy" before a day, like every day is a holiday? Thought I'd give it a try. Not sure I love it.)



**IMPORTANT NOTE** for readers who use Google Reader, which is being shuttered soon, I recommend migrating to Feedly.com, where you can easily import your RSS subscriptions.

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment