photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Alex W. {Senior}

A couple business notes:
First for seniors, there's less than two months left to get your senior portraits done. Most of October I have already full, so if you want me to shoot your session, contact me ASAP.
For 2013 weddings: wedding dates are booking pretty quickly for next year, and I'm always bummed when I hear people wanted me to shoot their wedding but I wasn't available. Don't let that happen to you! Book your date as soon as you can. :)

It's official, internet. It is now fall. The way I could tell? This was the first session I pulled out my UnderArmor shirt to wear. Alex, on the other hand, was such a trooper, and put up with some abuse at the end (letting me spray him down with water). I know, I'm obsessed with water, aren't I? Anyway, the last few shots of this session were an artistic goal achieved. When I  first heard he played soccer and envisioned those shots, I've been pretty excited to make them happen.  So happy they turned out so well.

Alex is a total goof. Can you tell?
Photobucket
Photobucket

....and he has a pretty sweet old Chevy:
Photobucket





This shot looks like HDR, but it's just the way I set up the lighting. For the most part, I'm a purist when it comes to photography and Photoshop. In my opinion, if you use photoshop to make all your shots look amazing, you are a Photoshop artist, not a photographer. Don't mean to offend anyone, but that is just my style and personal theory. I use Photoshop when neccesary (removing blemishes, etc), but for the most part it's not something I want to rely on.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ah, sweat dripping off the chin. I LOVE IT!

Photobucket
Photobucket


Thanks Alex for putting up with the abuse, hope you like your pictures. Also thanks to Kim and Joe (Alex's wonderful parents). It was awesome having you on the shoot- thanks for all the help!


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment