photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jacqueline Michelle Consulting

I wanted to feature a great service here in the Lewis-Clark valley: Jacqueline Michelle consulting.  She is an image consultant with her certification from Stoltz Image Studio. For my clients, she would be fantastic to help you figure out what clothes would flatter you the most for photographs, and even help you choose the best fit for your wedding gown.  She also has many other services, such as workshops to help your business look more professional, as well as helping you "shop from your closet"- finding ways to mix and match outfits that flatter you best. All at very affordable prices.  I took a workshop from her and would highly recommend it.

I took the headshot for her page- if you are in need of a headshot, let me know!



To see the rest of the website, go here.


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment