photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Monday, August 15, 2011

Studio Sessions: backdrop #3

I just got the last backdrop option for the studio mini session day a couple days ago and it was time to bust it out and try out the new color. I love it, it's so great with baby skin. My son is very fair, just like his Mama, unfortunately he didn't get the tan genes from my husband so he and the sun aren't friends. He also recently started making this silly "turtle lip" type face where he tucks his lips in...we are lucky to get normal faces from him anymore. So, almost all of the pictures I took (as you'll see) involved the "turtle lip". I don't know if he thinks he's a Muppet or what! Be sure and book your mini session soon as I know once it gets close to time for school to start it's hard to remember to get stuff done. I'm offering a deal that anyone who books a mini session and then gets a friend to book a mini session as well, each will get a $50 discount! That brings your total to $150 for session, prints and/or negatives.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click on below image for more info on studio mini session day:


~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment