photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Awkward Family Photos

I'm a big fan of AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com- a website dedicated to those pictures that are memorable in ways that only an awkward photo can capture. You can only imagine my excitement when I found these gems while looking through old family photos over the 4th of July weekend (there seems to be an ongoing trend of lack of excitement at Christmas in these):

That is my mom on the far right:

My mom on the far left (she knows how to rock a pair of glasses):
  


My Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle. This one was actually selected
for use at Awkward Family Photos.com. See it here.

On a less awkward note,  my Grandma gave me this picture of my Grandpa (who passed away 12 years ago) because of his likeness to our baby boy. It's fun to look at portraits from so long ago. I will always wonder
why he has one shoe one and one off. Was it something he did and they just left it? Was it a creative idea? I probably will never know...but it's fun to look at that chunky baby cellulite! :)


One last note: Don't forget to book your mini session! I'm thinking this will probably be the only time I offer them this year, so this is a limited opportunity.  Get your babies, kids, couple, maternity, business headshot, or pet portraits. Contact me at: info@amportraits.com or click here to contact me.






~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment