photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Friday, October 16, 2015

James M. {Pullman, WA High School Senior Photography}

I had the pleasure of shooting James' brother AJ's senior portraits last year and this year it was James' turn. I'm so honored his family brought him down from Pullman to take his pictures. I loved hanging out with you guys tonight and hope you enjoy my favorites from the evening!



 photo image_-2_blog.jpg  photo image_-4_blog.jpg  photo image_-9_blog.jpg  photo image_-24_blog.jpg  photo image_-44_blog.jpg  photo image_-46_blog.jpg  photo image_-51_blog.jpg  photo image_-53_blog.jpg These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment