photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Friday, September 12, 2014

Annabelle F. {Clarkston, WA Senior Photography}

In planning her session, Annabelle told me that she loves to tap dance and sketch. I asked her to bring her tap shoes along and some sketches, and I was able to put together a photo of her dancing in multiple spots. After that, you can see the picture of her drawing. I took photos of some of her sketches, and then converted them into graphics in photoshop...I love the look of her ideas floating around her.  It is always awesome when a concept from your head converts seamlessly :) You can see a lot of her sketches have to do with Bantams and CHS, she is working out the cover for the yearbook this year as she has the honor of being the one to do the art work.

Annabelle, two things: you are beautiful. And the other thing, and more importantly, is you are so fun to be around. Thanks for making tonight more play than "work" for me. I had a wonderful time. Hope you enjoy my favorites from the evening!

 photo image_-1_blog.jpg
 photo image_-3_blog.jpg
 photo image_-7_blog.jpg  photo image_-13_blog.jpg  photo image_-19_blog.jpg  photo image_-28_blog.jpg  photo image_-33_blog.jpg  photo image_-41_blog.jpg  photo image_-45_blog.jpg  photo image_-51_blog.jpg  photo image_-57_blog.jpg  photo image_-61_blog.jpg  photo image_-64_blog.jpg  photo image_-63_blog.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography: Life is Beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment