photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ben C. {Lewiston, ID Senior Photography}

I had a great time hanging out with Ben & his mom Heidi tonight. We got to do some fun things with lighting and Ben did some crazy soccer stunts for me (scroll down to the bottom). I think sports portraits may be my favorite thing to shoot, you can do such creative things with the lighting and the action/intensity of it all is awesome. My favorite shot from the night won't be his mom's favorite (when he said he wanted a shot of his new tattoo, she said that was fine but she wasn't ordering any prints of it! lol), but I love the lighting and intensity of this it:
 photo image_-50_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-13_tn-4.jpg  photo image_-5_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-18_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-25_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-29_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-32_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-34_tn-1.jpg


Ben, you're a natural in front of the camera!
 photo image_-39_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-42_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-43_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-45_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-46_tn-2.jpg


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment