photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Schmidt family {Lewiston- Clarkston Family portraits}

So let me just start by telling you about a major life change that happened to me this week. I converted from a PC user to a Mac user.  Listen PC users, there's a reason Mac users are kind of like a cult. Because these machines run like a beast. Not the kind of beast that falls over every few minutes when you try to run your super large editing programs. No, my friends, I can open every single giant program at once and it doesn't even stutter. {Yep, Photoshop CS6, Indesign, Illustrator, Lightshop, and Pandora, all at once!} Which means, my workflow process is much faster.
The down side is, I don't have all the sitting around for my computer to process something time to check my email and Facebook. Now I have to CHOOSE to waste time.
Dang.
I also found a sweet app that lets me time myself while doing projects. Helps me to focus and not try to check Instagram, Facebook, or Food Gawker every 5 minutes (again, while old PC was slugging along). I'm kind of an addict for all timers (we won't talk about how many I own), so of course this was right up my alley.
So here's to a super fast computer and less time wasted. :)
Now, let me go check my Facebook....

I kid. This is the Schmidt family who I had the pleasure of shooting at the beach tonight. I have to say, toddlers at the beach, now that's fun. They can play in the sand between shots, and at the end, jump in the water. What more can you ask for in a photo session?
 photo image_-4_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-5_tn.jpg  photo image_-10_tn-2.jpg photo image_-12_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-15_tn-2.jpg  photo image_-17_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-26_tn.jpg  photo image_-40_tn-1.jpg  photo image_-45_tn.jpg  photo image_-51_tn-3.jpg  photo image_-62_tn.jpg  photo image_-71_tn-2.jpg



These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment