photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Movius family {Lewiston Clarkston Family Photographer}

These are some of my family members. This is Jeremy, Trav's brother, and Jessica, my lovely sister in law. I never call her Jessica though. It's too formal. So I just go with Jess. And their four lovely kids, including my niece, Miss Bailee, the oldest, who you will get to see more of in a couple days as I'm shooting her senior portraits this weekend.Enjoy the "other" Movius family :)




Don't they look cute?  photo image_-9_wb.jpg


This one's a lot more realistic:
 photo image_-4_wb.jpg
 photo image_-16_wb.jpg  photo image_-19_wb.jpg  photo image_-20_wb.jpg  photo image_-21_wb.jpg  photo image_-24_wb.jpg  photo image_-27_wb.jpg

My daughters have soooo much fun with their cousins. I swear, when they all see each other, their shrieks of joy hit decibels only heard by dogs. But they do love each other very much, and when my girls heard that I was shooting their cousins, they came along for the photo shoot. I thought it would be fun to get a few shots of them together: photo image_-30_wb.jpg
 photo image_-10_wb.jpg
These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography~

No comments:

Post a Comment