photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Molly & baby Hazel

 My gorgeous red-headed cousin flew into town this last week with her and her husband Shawn's new baby girl, Hazel. (Unfortunately, Shawn couldn't make it due to just having started an awesome job). We had a great visit at our Grandma's house last night. It was so great to see them, and I had to get Hazel in front of my camera for the first time:
 photo AM2_2143final__tn.jpg
 photo AM2_2150__tn.jpg
 photo AM2_2176f__tn.jpg
 photo AM2_2178f__tn.jpg
 photo AM2_2147__tn.jpg
 photo AM2_2165f__tn.jpg



A snapshot of me with the red-headed ladies:  photo AM2_2197f__tn.jpg

**IMPORTANT NOTE** for readers who use Google Reader, which is being shuttered soon, I recommend migrating to Feedly.com, where you can easily import your RSS subscriptions.

These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment