photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Business portait {round 2}

Tonight Trav and I shot the second business portrait I've been wanting to do for a while (for the "About Ange" section of my website.) This shot was SO FRUSTRATING. I love being the photographer during a session. I hated being the photographer, the model, and also watching to make sure my kids don't kill themselves on the bleachers (although my little boy did his best to try to accomplish this goal) while also having technical difficulties. My lights NEVER give me problems, they always work fantastic, but today, I think because they knew I would not be behind the camera, they all misbehaved. So while I'm trying to give directions to my husband behind the camera, who is great with natural light but knows almost nothing about strobing (that would be my territory), my lights refused to work as they should (which means I'm running around frantically in ridiculous heels that keep falling through the rotting wood in the bleachers), the light disappeared at incredible speeds, and my kids knocked my equipment and themselves over. *Sigh*. So, while this shot isn't all I wanted it to be, it's enough. And with that I will be happy.
That, my friends, is why I remain the photographer, who wears clothes and shoes that I can move around in, and why I remain perfectly happy crawling on the ground. I'm much more comfortable there. I'll leave the modeling to the rest of you! :)

Photobucket

Next time, I find a babysitter. At least then I don't have to worry about cracked heads.




These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment