photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Taylor L. {senior}

I realized a couple things tonight. One is that I really love all the awesome people I get to meet thanks to my job. I love hanging out with all of you, learning about you, and it's always nice when I get to see you or hear from you again. Thanks to Facebook I can now and see what you go on to do down the road. If you haven't "liked" Ange Movius Photography on Facebook, I so appreciate those who do as it helps spread the word about my business. My business lives on word of mouth- so thanks to all of you who have recommended me to friends!
The other thing I realized tonight is that shooting seniors is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. I love weddings, and couples, but hands down favorite goes to seniors. I love that I get to focus all my attention on making one person look fantastic, and we can get really creative when I have to worry less about a wedding time line or if the lighting looks good on more than one person. So while I love ALL of my clients, seniors, YOU ROCK!

And Taylor was my awesome senior tonight. Internet, is she not beautiful? I had such a great time shooting her, and it was fun getting to know her (she's super smart too!) Hope you enjoy these favorites of mine from the shoot:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment