photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby H. Newborn Portraits

 I've been dying to show you these pictures of Baby H. but had to keep them under wraps for a baby shower gift surprise . So here they are . Isn't she the cutest little thing ? Not a surprise with such good looking parents .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ryan had his hand on her to calm her between shots , and I loved the look of his strong hand on her smooth baby skin :
Photobucket


I swear she was laughing :
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ryan, and Jacque , I am so blessed to get to be a part of your lives together . I love you both, and now all three of you , and I know you are going to be fantastic parents . Congratulations on the birth of your little girl, she is such a blessing !


These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment