photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our kids' portraits

First, I'd like to mention I have some photography equipment I am selling:


*Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S lens, $1600
*Nikon D200 body, $350
*Nikon 50mm 1.8 lens, $100
Contact me at: info@amportraits.com if you are interested.

I took some time a couple weeks back to snap some shots of our kids. My son is putting me through the paces, introducing me to life as a mom of a boy. :)  I set the kids up in a wheat field, my son standing, holding onto a tiny chair. It was next to a little two foot dust incline, but far enough away that we should've been ok, and Trav (my husband) stood to the side to spot. Well, boy baby got all crazy rocking the chair like a wild man and tipped face first down the dirt drop off before Trav could grab him. Also, before we could get any good pictures of the three of them. I cleaned him up but he still had a scrape on his forehead and dust imbedded into his eyebrows. Nice try, baby boy. You can't get out of pictures that easily around here.  :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

1 comment: