photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Church family

The Church family were visiting from California and decided to get their portraits done while they were here. I was honored that they chose me. I love how the fall colors look with Haley's (the mom) hair. Also, can we all say that she looks amazing and who would've ever known she's had 5 kids? Gorgeous. I was a bit nervous about the prospect of shooting 5 little ones at once (you know what they say about working with kids and animals) but these kids were amazing, and you would've never known I was working with 5 of them by how easy it was. Thanks Church family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




These photos are copyright protected. Do not save, copy, or reproduce in any way. Stealing makes me sad.
~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment