photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Taylor {senior}

You probably don't know this, but I used to dance. In fact, I used to teach dance. Sometimes I miss dancing in classes, but I still bust a move every now and then in the store. :) I have only done senior pictures that incorporated dance one other time so I was SUPER excited to get to work with a dancer again. Love the dress, the pointe shoes...so beautiful. Stick around ALL the way to the bottom for my favorite dance picture EVER. Thanks Taylor, for being my muse !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Here it is. Favorite ever!
Photobucket

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment