photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My little buddy

First a business note: Save the date! I will be offering a day of Mini Sessions on Saturday, Sept 10th. Studio only, amount of people in a sitting will be very limited (max 3), possibly less after I test the backdrops I will be using that day (they are smaller backdrops than normal- they haven't arrived yet so they will be brand spanking new!).  I will have sample pictures up on the blog and/or Facebook so you can get an idea of what your portraits will look like. Sessions will be around 20 minutes, packages will be $199, including the session fee which is a 50% discount from the normal session package price. I don't have the exact details of the package worked out yet, but they will include print credit and negatives in some form. Let me know if you'd like to be on the waiting list to get in on that day. This may be the only mini session I offer this year.  This is the perfect opportunity to get your baby/child's picture as I won't be accepting any full infant/children sessions in 2011 (I will accept infants/children as a part of a family session). Also other ideas would be to get a few cute belly shots if you are pregnant, a nice engagement shot for your wedding invitations, a portrait of your pet, a business headshot, or portraits for your Christmas cards. More details to come.
On another note, do you remember this little girl? She's turning one this month! 

Photobucket


~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment