photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cody & Brittney {the portraits}

Cody and Brittney were the wonderful couple we had the pleasure of working with yesterday. As it got close to the wedding day, there was a weather forecast for tornadoes- in our valley, which gets pretty much no extreme weather. Some people laughed, others got a bit nervous- I was just a bit worried about our planned outdoor portraits. Luckily, we were working at the Lewis-Clark Plaza which has some really great interior architecture so I wasn't terribly worried. I'm happy to say we survived, tornado- free! :) Poor Brittney though, forgot to eat (side note to my future brides and grooms: PLEASE EAT! There's nothing worse than feeling crummy on your special day) and was wilting under the weird humidity we were having from the weather front that was supposed to create the big storm. She soldiered on though, and managed to look absolutely stunning anyway (being able to head back to the A/C in the Plaza for the rest of the portraits definitely helped!). 
This was my first wedding since I had my son, and I have to say it was much easier without the big belly and the ferocious appetite. 6-8 hours is a long time to go without food for a pregnant lady!  So I was pleasantly surprised when I made it through the whole event without being absolutely starving at the end. {Side note to anyone who has to go a long time without eating- like brides!- Greek yogurt is FANTASTIC for sticking to your ribs and keeping you full for a long time- and yeah, it's a bit spendy- but you can make it yourself really easily with just some plain yogurt and milk. If you want to know how, message me and I will send you the recipe as this is obviously NOT a cooking blog}. First things first, the portraits. I'll have a couple more posts going up throughout the week of the details and the day.

My husband and awesome second photographer, Travis, grabbed this shot (AND I LOVE IT!):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Congrats Cody and Brittney! More to come....

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment