photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Monday, March 14, 2011

Two months!

Our little guy is two months old. He's grown SO fast and is quite the big baby now. This also marks the end of my maternity leave and I am back so if you need to book a session, drop me an email.  This year, I will be limiting the types of sessions I take to just focus on those I shine the most in as I'm wanting to spend more time with this precious face (as well as his two older sisters):

Photobucket

And because you've got to see his baby blues, here it is in color:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We've had such a great time with our little guy. He is the easiest baby of all our kids. Usually babies are very difficult to photograph as they don't like being stuck in boxes and suitcases without any clothes on. There is usually a lot of crying and squirming and fussing. He just sits there patiently for me. Fingers crossed xx that he continues to be this way! :)

~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment