photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bridal Inspiration

This blog [The Sweetest Occasion] is my favorite for wedding and party inspiration. All kinds of really great ideas. I SO wish this blog had been around back when I was planning my wedding! Brides these days are so lucky to have so much inspiration at their fingertips...for free!
As a wedding photographer, I believe it's all about the details. All those little things that come together to make it YOUR special day. Unique. Just like you. Especially if you can craft them yourself. Details are also some of my favorite things to photograph at a wedding!

Here's a few of my favorites from the Sweetest Occasion blog (not my photography). Enjoy!










~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment