photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chad & Leah {married!}

Chad and Leah were married this afternoon (and we were so glad for the gorgeous weather!)
I'm going to post this all into one big post since I have a busy, busy week this week. Enjoy!

Oh! And I actually kept track of who shot what this time, so Trav (my husband and second photographer)will actually get some credit this time! :)

Trav shot this one:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure what this little girl was trying to say to the ring bearer, but it seemed important:
Photobucket

Trav shot this one:
Photobucket

And this one:
Photobucket

This one too!
Photobucket

And one more:
Photobucket

Trav, still shooting:
Photobucket

Trav, knock it off, you are taking over my blog:
Photobucket

And these are mine (first dance):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Father-daughter dance:
Photobucket

Photobucket




~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

1 comment: