photo blogheadersept14.jpg
 photo blogwebsitebutton.jpg

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sigourney {senior}

So, for those of you on the lookout for a June 2011 wedding, I only have one wedding opening left. Obviously June weddings go to those who plan ahead! ;)
This session found me, in all my awesomeness, falling, rear first (I was going to say butt but my Mama taught me never to say butt! lol) into a creek. Needless to say I did like a good photographer would and thrust my camera as high in the air as possible. So, luckily, no cameras were injured in the making of this senior session. I also have to say that luckily, I have never, EVER, fallen during a session before. Must be my pregnancy grace. ;)

I'm stating the obvious here, but Sigourney is DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS. My camera loved her!

Here's a few and more to come in a few days:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




~Ange Movius Photography Lewiston - Clarkston Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment